Saturday 19 January 2013

Birthday sunrise

Hello all. It's a snowy Saturday night and rather than paint the town red, I've just spent an hour or more playing around with blogger settings. There is now a pretty row of beady pictures in the margin, which should change each time you visit. If you click on them you will be taken to Flickriver, which is a nice smooth way of looking through my Flickr pictures. (If you prefer to see album pages, just click on Maigret Lampwork when you get there.)

There are also preview pictures of my Etsy shop items now and I've managed to wrestle some HTML code to make clicky links to various sites. Feeling rather proud...



This is a picture of the sunrise over my studio a few days ago on my birthday. There is a tiny crescent moon among the branches - you can't see it but I remember it, and it was magical!

No comments:

Post a Comment